Knowledge and Objects Inc. (“Knowledge and Objects”, “Developer”, “we” and/or “us”) provide this information as a service to the customer/s (“you”).
Our Privacy Commitment
This Policy applies to our Website/s, when we may collect and use your personal information.
What Information do we Collect?
We either collect, or may collect in the future, two types of information: personal information and non-personal information. The types of information we collect depend on the nature of your interaction with us.
Personal information is information that can identify an individual or information about an identifiable individual. We may collect personal information such as your contact information – e.g., name, postal address, telephone number, and email address; your personal preferences – e.g., language preferences, and marketing consent; and
Non-personal information does not identify you as an individual. For example, we may ask you for your postal code to assist us with planning our flyer distribution; we may collect certain non-personal data when you visit our Website/s, such as the type of browser you are using or the referring URL; or we may collect and summarize customer information in a non-personal, aggregate format for statistical and research purposes.
You may choose not to provide us with your personal information. However, if you make this choice we may not be able to provide you with the product, service, or information that you requested.
How is Your Personal Information Used?
We may use your personal information for a number of different business purposes, for example to:
- fulfil your specific requests for products, services or information;
- conduct surveys in order to improve our services;
- measure and improve the effectiveness of our Web Sites or our marketing endeavours;
- detect and protect against fraud and error;
- track and analyze your purchases and preferences to better understand your product and service needs and eligibility;
- tailor our online content or in-store offerings based on your preferences
Revised Dec. 1, 2012